Tuesday 20 May 2014

What Could You Do With a Moon?

Hello, guys!
I'm going to talk about The Birthday Moon by Lois Duncan.
The book is written in a poem form, and it talks about how your present is going to be a moon.
From then on, the poem starts to talk about what you could do with a full moon, a crescent moon, or a half moon. You could use the moon as a bowl, or a coin a balloon, a ball or even an umbrella!
There are also very beautiful watercolor illustrations by Susan Duncan that will enchant you till the end.
I love this book and I recommend it for ages 3-8.
This book is very creative and pretty. I also love the poem form that it is written in!
I think that this is a really good book and is definitely a must-read!

1 comment:

  1. Lot of memories attached with this book. Great job Shreya! Keep going.
    - amma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting!