Friday 23 January 2015

Introduction to the FAVORITE BLAST!

Hello readers!
I got a great idea! For the next month or so, I'm going to review my TOP FAVORITE books... Here's a list on what books I'll review. However, my top favorite books that I've already reviewed aren't included in this list, so books like The Secret Series aren't here because I've already reviewed them...

MY TOP FAVORITES...
  1. The Harry Potter series
  2.  The Percy Jackson series
  3. Heroes of Olympus series
  4. Wonder
  5. Septimus Heap series
  6. How I Survived Being a Girl
  7. The Suitcase Kid
  8. Journey To the River Sea
  9. Sleepovers
  10. Clean Break
I've got many more, but most of them are already reviewed. Hey, why don't you review your favorites in my blog? If you're interested, you can get more information in the section 'Reviewed by Friends.'
So, fellow bookworms, let's begin the FAVORITE BLAST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting!