Monday 28 April 2014

Ramona's World

Hi!
Like I said in my previous post, I will be talking about the Ramona Quimby books.
The stories are set in Oregon, in the USA, in modern times. The books are about Ramona, her sister Beezus, her friends, and her parents.
The series is really funny and portrays modern life clearly, with a lot of good description.
In the first book, Beezus and Ramona, Beezus's point of view is shown but in the rest of the books Ramona's point of view is given.
Ramona tries to please everyone and she tries to please herself but she ends up in a lot of hilarious trouble. A lot of funny things happen and the series is great for all ages.
The author is Beverly Cleary, and she's also written the Henry Huggins series.
I love these books and I think everyone should read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting!