Saturday 7 June 2014

The Boy With the Biggest Head in the World!

Hey guys!
Today I'll review the Big Nate series, by Lincoln Peirce [pronounced 'purse'].
Nate is an average sixth grade boy who loves skateboarding, cartooning and his pals, Francis and Teddy. But he always has out-of-the-ordinary problems and adventures!
He hates Gina, a smug smarty-pants girl and Artur, aka Mr. Perfect, who make his life more hard. And when you've got a dog like Spitsy next door and a sister who thinks she's the best, life isn't so easy.
Nate always has odd plans to get out of trouble, which he displays in comics, which will amuse the reader. In each book there might be one or two problems.
These books are very funny and are for ages 8 and above.
Lincoln Peirce is a cartoonist and writer. Lincoln's main inspiration for Nate were his own experiences when he was in sixth grade.
I love these books a lot and they always entertain me no matter how many times I read the books!
By the way, now you guys can subscribe to me by just giving your e-mail in the option on the side, 'Follow my Reviews'. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting!